He is the best!

Friday, January 25, 2008

The meaning of life.

The meaning of life from my point of view is simply doing your very best in every aspect of life. However, others often only try to achieve their best instead. Although it sounds similar, 'trying' often allow one to give excuses to themselves to procrastinate rather than giving their full hundred and ten percent. Telling yourself. "You can do it." rather than, " I'll try my best" actually give oneself less room for failure and hence, more probability to succeed. At the end of the day, one can confidently say to himself that he have done his best irregardless of the result. Through this simple value, I feel that life as a student, which is full of dull theories and equations, becomes more fulfilling and challenging. For this instance, I have to learn English language which I loathe in tertiary education. Ironically, this module is becoming more interesting as I strive to identify the flaws in my writing and at the same time, make more friends. In fact, I felt that EG1471 tutorial is most interactive and the least boring class among the modules that I have took after only 2 lessons. (Perhaps it is because all my other classes are technical based modules. Oops!) Thus I wish that everyone who have read this can strive for the best and enjoy what you are doing. Life is short, do not live in regret.

2 comments:

Hanyun said...

I can't agree more!!I've read another artical expressing a similar idea. It says that we should say to ourselves "I'm going to win" instead of "I wanna win". It shocks me really. But for me...to do is another thing...oh, come on...

Li Yuanlong said...

It sounds simple but is also very difficult to to so. Do what should be done everyday is very very difficult.